5 Foods to Help Your Body Recover from Exercise – Faster!
When you exercise, you can add to your overall health and recover more quickly by adding some of these power-packed foods to your menu.
- Nuts are a great source of nutrients and vegetable proteins. Although nuts are largely thought of as a fatty snack, the fat in them may actually be beneficial when training. If you're going to include nuts in your diet, be sure to moderate your intake, and stick to unsalted and plain-flavored varieties. Mix it up and include almonds, walnuts, cashews, Brazil nuts and hazelnuts.
- Lean Red Meat
- Red meat, despite what you may have heard before, can be extremely beneficial, especially when your body is trying to recover from exercise, as it is a terrific high-protein food. Yes, beef contains a lot of fat – the most of any of these power-packed foods – and for this reason consumption should be kept in check. This isn't an excuse to eat steak every night. But a lean cut of meat (could be venison or buffalo – it doesn't have to be beef) can not only be a great source of protein, but iron and B vitamins as well.
- Salmon is an excellent high-protein food that should be a part of any diet, especially if you choose the wild variety over “farm raised.” Wild salmon is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids and it also packs a protein wallop! Farmed salmon still contains a lot of protein, but lacks entirely the omega-3 benefits because it's been corn or grain fed. Salmon is also easier to digest than other meats.
- Most legumes contain relatively high amounts of protein and are a good source of slow-releasing complex carbohydrates and an excellent source of fiber – which is something that is under-supplied in many diets. This combination amounts to legumes (kidney beans, lima beans, black beans, chickpeas, lentils, etc.) being a fantastic fuel for providing longer lasting and more stable amounts of energy for your workouts.
- Yes, ironically enough, mussels can amount to muscles. Mussels, clams and oysters, otherwise known as mollusks, are high in essential minerals and are a great source of protein! Avoid preparing them in rich or creamy high-fat sauces and you can really benefit from their abilities!
Produk kurus badan : http://goodlifestyle4all.blogspot.com/search/label/Kurus%20badan