7 Reasons Why You Should Exercise
Unfortunately, due to many of today's social practices and hectic individual lifestyles, many people find it difficult to stay active and stick with healthy eating habits that promote wellness. If you work in an office environment, it can be especially hard to stick with your plan. Workers who spend their careers in sedentary jobs can generally be heavier than people in highly active jobs, but having a sedentary job shouldn't be an excuse. Find new and innovative ways to make your healthy, active lifestyle a priority and a part of your daily routine.
- It makes daily tasks easier.
- When resistance is put on the body (as in weight training), muscles will become stronger. This can help you with everything from lifting boxes to improving your balance to even something as basic as taking the lids off jars.
- It improves confidence.
- Being active in general can help to increase your overall self-image, and it can help you maintain a positive frame of mind. When you feel good physically it can have a positive effect on other aspects of your life!
- It reduces stress and anxiety.
- During exercise, naturally occurring chemicals called endorphins are released. These can "help" create a feeling of well-being and help elevate your mood, which in turn helps reduce stress levels. We could all use "help reducing" in our lives!
- It reduces risk of injury.
- Building even small amounts of muscle is one way to help strengthen, support and protect the joints and ligaments from injury during everyday activities.
- It enhances performance in sports and exercise.
- Exercise can help improve your performance in your favorite sport or hobby by helping to improve your abilities and coordination.
- It increases your metabolism.
- Regular exercise can help raise your metabolism through the addition of lean muscle to your body. By adding just a small about of muscle, you'll burn more calories – even at rest!
- You can reshape your body.
- Cardio exercise and weight training can help benefit your body, no matter what shape you're in now. Thin people can gain definition and improve their stature, while heavier people can tone up.
Produk kurus badan : http://goodlifestyle4all.blogspot.com/search/label/Kurus%20badan